Monday, March 22, 2010


well Alice Jean is now 6 mos old and very different then just a few months ago.

We skype and I get to watch her do all her new things. It is fascinating to watch her grow. When I talk to Becky on the phone she is always talking, esp when she nurses. Last week I watched her play with her pacificer, she sits up by herself now and grabs and plays with things. I read a kids math boook last week that said if we grew as much in the first 9 months as we do invitro we would be as big as a mountain. I'm glad are growing is controlled.

Now we have sound out we are going to be grandmas again in Nov. Taylor and Nina are expecting, yahoo. we are all excited.

Who knows now that Ali is in love we may have more on the way. When the Mcleans start reproducing they dont know when to stop.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that Alice was born on 9-9-09 and that Hattie was born on 10-26-09. They are so close in age!!

    And another one on the way!! Yea!!

    You are right - when the McLeans start reproducing they don't know when to stop:)

    Well, I fixed that in our little family:)

    love you Aunt Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little baby. Alice is a little doll. Babies change a life or family forever. Babies make us all happy and a little crazy sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We certainly don't know how to stop at our house!

    ReplyDelete