Sunday, March 28, 2010

Becky (AJ's m0m) wanted a tutu for alice to have her picture taken in.....so I made one. They are so easy to make and fun, The first one was red, yellow and orange. Then I went on to this one and of course had to add to it ribbons and flowers. It was fun I see many more tutus in the future. Alice did not like the way it tasted or felt (at first) but she got used to it. She is so photogentic Becky took this with just a little kodak type camera....its all in the model and the tutu

3 comments:

  1. How cute is that!!!!! I made a few for Hattie and Sally's girls - but that one is sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really nice. She is such a cutie-pie. Isn't being a grandparent wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love this photo. I may have to try this with Charlotte and the tutu Suzanne made her.

    ReplyDelete