Thursday, April 1, 2010

spring break

Yahoo I am on my first spring break in 8 years, usually we only get good friday off this year we get friday and monday! Next year (if I am working) it will be a whole week. Joann has to work so I get a couple of days home alone. I have my own TO DO LIST: clean my craft room (it has been trashed since I found out I was becoming a grandma!) make a hootie hider for a shower gift laundry I thought I might put away sweaters but its been in the 60s again, read a book, waatch a movie, and the list keeps on going. It is nice to be able to think of the time to do something, and Idid not bring any school work home.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!! Have fun!!!! I have to make myself lists, or else I forget about the work and just craft!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it hits the 60's here we put on shorts! Hope you have a great long weekend.

    ReplyDelete